One girl. One college. Three thousand guys. This blog is a blow-by-blow [yes, that was a dirty pun] account of the social (and usually sexual) misadventures of a commitment-phobic and ironically promiscuous virgin.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I love things

Especially my iPod. Today at work I thought it broke. I almost cried. Almost. It started working right before I left, which made my already good day absolutely amazing.

Courtney used my roommate Val's tweezers to clear her Sobe last night. I was completely unaware that she had used them until this afternoon while I was in class talking to Val over iChat. She was pretty pissed that her room smelled like smoke in the first place, but once she saw the resin on her tweezers, the vein in her forehead really started to throb. I hope she's not pissed at me, though I'm not optimistic because her door is currently shut. I hope she doesn't retaliate by using my scissors to trim her pubes or something. That would not be nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home