One girl. One college. Three thousand guys. This blog is a blow-by-blow [yes, that was a dirty pun] account of the social (and usually sexual) misadventures of a commitment-phobic and ironically promiscuous virgin.

Friday, November 24, 2006

home for the holiday

So this post is rather unnecessary, and is going to be completely bland, but I wanted to post something anyway.

Chuck texted me today while he was on a roadtrip with his family. He wanted to know if he could call and read me a poem while he was in the car with them, and then I could talk and he would listen and "nod."

I would have been incredibly flattered, except he called Courtney first. They were friends first, so I guess I can't really be disappointed or jealous. When he did call, it was a cute conversation. He helped brace me for Turkey Day, but I think i talked too much to let him read the poem. Plus, I think he read it to her already and it would have sounded strange to read the same thing twice.

Alright, I'm off to finish the night off with the move "Halloween" on AMC with Mommy Dearest. Oh yes, we're all about tradition in this family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home