One girl. One college. Three thousand guys. This blog is a blow-by-blow [yes, that was a dirty pun] account of the social (and usually sexual) misadventures of a commitment-phobic and ironically promiscuous virgin.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

flake.

My life has gotten rather bland and I've been at a loss of posting. I do have to post Nik's last text though:

"Enjoy the break! And upon our return, we shall do ice cream...happy thanksgiving!"

According to Courtney, he is weird. According to the resident dean of my dorm, he is weird.

Why do I think he's so normal? For the record, Courtney used to think he was awesome. To quote, "he's someone you would want to have pillow talk with when it was over."


Kit said the text was weird too.

Bea said that he was just weird.

Am I missing something?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home