One girl. One college. Three thousand guys. This blog is a blow-by-blow [yes, that was a dirty pun] account of the social (and usually sexual) misadventures of a commitment-phobic and ironically promiscuous virgin.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

yay for me.

I am the new Resources Development Chair for the public service organization here on campus!

I'm excited!

Yay.

I had a four hour meeting. I didn't have time for life today, let alone my beloved blog. Tomorrow I have Sociology lecture, so expect a doozy of a post. Hopefully I'll have good news about Cafe Guy. . .


Oh, and it's the kick off to the Weekend of Mass Destruction! The weekend we honor the first American university rivalry. Fuck Friday mornings's midterm, Hello Thursday night's debauchery. This is the weekend of "The Game."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home