One girl. One college. Three thousand guys. This blog is a blow-by-blow [yes, that was a dirty pun] account of the social (and usually sexual) misadventures of a commitment-phobic and ironically promiscuous virgin.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

in case you were curious

Cafe Guy did not stop by today. I did find out however, that he came in last Thursday and waited around for awhile. I am guessing that's what prompted his message, which makes me even more giddy than I thought I could possibly be... especially over a guy that I don't really know. This means I'm going to have to look nice on Thursday - afterall I don't want to disappoint.

I didn't see Nik at dinner, despite the two hours I spent there. I had some really interesting conversations with a bunch of people I don't get to talk to nearly enough. I know I should have come back and started work earlier, but sitting around talking made me feel so much better about life.

I missed a dinner date with this guy, whom I'll refer to as "Politico" because he's really invested in, you guessed it, politics. Politico is really cute and technically perfect, and I think if I act interested I might give him the wrong idea. It's a vibe, and I could totally be off, but for some reason I don't think he just wants to be friends. I made that mistake once already, and trust me, I do not want to do it again. One day when I have less work to do I'll probably write a post about the greatest love that never was, but for now I think I am going to stare at my Latin notebook until my face goes numb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home