One girl. One college. Three thousand guys. This blog is a blow-by-blow [yes, that was a dirty pun] account of the social (and usually sexual) misadventures of a commitment-phobic and ironically promiscuous virgin.

Monday, November 13, 2006

that's good, right?

I saw Nik at the House Masters' Open House tonight. We talked some, and then explored the landing of the house, which was gorgeous by the way. I wish I didn't just bottle up around him though. I have a mouth that usually won't quit, and for some reason I'm having trouble talking to someone I always talk to. Blah. We still managed to have a pretty good conversation, despite my sudden inability to speak. He apologized again for his texts not getting to my phone yesterday - I don't know if I mentioned, but he said that he texted me a bunch of times yesterday and that I didn't respond, and he's assuming that his phone is screwed up, and blah, blah, blah. I guess I believe him, I mean technically God will smite him if he's lying, right?

Anyway, I don't like this weird little tension thing going on. I think this week I am just going to ask him if he wants to watch a movie or something. Maybe I'll invite him and Austin to go see a movie or something, which would take the pressure off of everyone involved. I could be super creepy and stalk his facebook profile, figure out his favorite movie, get it from the library and then causually ask him if he would like to watch it.

That is an absolutely genius idea, and I think it is going to be my next course of action with Nik. Maybe I'll get Courtney in on it, or possibly Austin (although I wouldn't tell him why I wanted to watch a movie with him), just to make it less awkward.

Okay, I have officially regressed to the emotional mindset of maybe an 11 year-old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home