One girl. One college. Three thousand guys. This blog is a blow-by-blow [yes, that was a dirty pun] account of the social (and usually sexual) misadventures of a commitment-phobic and ironically promiscuous virgin.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

taco day

I slept through lunch again today. This is the second week in a row that I have missed build your own taco day in the dining hall, my favorite meal of the week. I really need to start going to bed before the sun comes up. I'm not doing myself any favors staying out until five in the morning and coming back and eating noodle bowls.

I've decided that I actually like Nik. I don't generally get anxious about a guy, but with him I want him to call because I want to hang out with him. I want to spend some time with him. I don't just want to play "I'll Show You Mine, If You Show Me Yours." I don't just want to watch his flatscreen TV. I don't want to just makeout. Okay, maybe I do kind of want those things too, but they are completely secondary to just hanging out.

Then again, maybe I just like hanging out with him as a friend. I mean, that's worked out so far, the only difference was I didn't feel like a geek waiting around for him to call me. Usually I am fine with these things. Usually I don't actually *care* about these things. Usually I do not go for the "nice" boys. In fact, I generally tried to avoid nice boys like the plague. Am I going soft here or something?

Will someone please explain to me why the nice Catholic boy hasn't called, why I almost made out with my Eastern European (thank God, his friend was visiting last night), and why my alarm didn't go off to wake me up in time for taco day (yes, I am so pathetic I set an alarm to make sure I woke up before 2:30 in the afternoon and still slept through it)?



.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home