One girl. One college. Three thousand guys. This blog is a blow-by-blow [yes, that was a dirty pun] account of the social (and usually sexual) misadventures of a commitment-phobic and ironically promiscuous virgin.

Friday, November 10, 2006

details

Life is all in the details. After looking at last night's post, I realized that I left out some details that really characterize my life.

Before any of the emailing happened I tried to make a can of Target rand condensed cream of mushroom soup in a hot pot, almost naked of course. When I am drunk alone in my room, a pair of underpants is pretty much my uniform. Making the soup was not an easy feat nor was it even worth the effort, but I my drunk munchies were a force to be reckoned with. I needed food and I needed it bad. I also polished off the rest of that bag of caramel covered Bugles, which were still disgusting only now they were also soggy and chewy. To paint the scene for you, I was squatting over a hot pot stirring the worst smelling concotion while eating a bag of soggy Bugels.

I have no shame.

To be fair, by the time the soup seemed ready I had sobered up enough not to eat it. It's still sitting in the hot pot in a corner of my room. That, my friends, is not going to be fun to clean up.

...I hope Val comes back from New York and washes the hot pot before I have to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home