One girl. One college. Three thousand guys. This blog is a blow-by-blow [yes, that was a dirty pun] account of the social (and usually sexual) misadventures of a commitment-phobic and ironically promiscuous virgin.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

space cadet

I had a stellar night, despite the fact that I am a certified space case right now. Nik hosted a party and invited Courtney and I to attend. We chatted and it was cute, but then he had to run. I don't know, I don't know. He definitely seemed interested, but I don't know how I feel about it. I don't like this nervous/awkward thing going on. Honestly, Alice in Wonderland made more sense to me than whatever is going on with him. Then again, I think Alice might be a little closer to my state of mind than Nik - afterall, she's the one seeing hookah-smoking caterpillars and disappearing cats, so I am relatively normal next to her. Please disregard the fact that I just compared myself with a cartoon character. Jesus, I'm stoned. Oh, like you didn't know.

I'm going to eat my Thai Kitchen bowl of noodles now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home