One girl. One college. Three thousand guys. This blog is a blow-by-blow [yes, that was a dirty pun] account of the social (and usually sexual) misadventures of a commitment-phobic and ironically promiscuous virgin.

Monday, November 13, 2006

my day is made

"i havent seen u lately... i guess i got your shifts wrong..
days are perfect for a hot chocolate...mmm
c u
*****"

Hot. Hot. Hot. That's all I can say. The 28 year-old hot Chilean graduate student has officially made my day. Night, whatever. I am in lust! The shop was closed on Friday, and he surprisingly didn't come in on Thursday, so I haven't seen him in just over a week. I wonder what to think of the message. Maybe he just wants some hot chocolate. Maybe he wants sex and hot chocolate.
Yum.

You never think that someone might actually be thinking of you. I spend a lot of time thinking about guys (in case you hadn't noticed), but it always surprises me (in a good way) when it turns out that one of them is thinking of me.

I wonder if his thoughts are as dirty and inappropriate as mine. God, I hope so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home