One girl. One college. Three thousand guys. This blog is a blow-by-blow [yes, that was a dirty pun] account of the social (and usually sexual) misadventures of a commitment-phobic and ironically promiscuous virgin.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

forgot. again.

I completely forgot to post that I forgot to meet Politico for dinner last night. Luckily I showed up in the dining hall a half an hour later - to meet Court - so I told him I had gotten the times confused.

He was really nice about it, but looked really happy that I actually had shown up. He asked for my phone number and told me that next time we had plans for dinner, he would make sure that I couldn't forget.

It's too bad that I am such an asshole that I forgot about forgetting about ten minutes after it happened.

The word "forgot" is getting a little redundant, so I'll just end this post by saying that I won't forget to post something that's interesting enough to remember later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home