One girl. One college. Three thousand guys. This blog is a blow-by-blow [yes, that was a dirty pun] account of the social (and usually sexual) misadventures of a commitment-phobic and ironically promiscuous virgin.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

a mite problematic

Okay, so usually I don't get distressed over male affections, but an invitation for what could be potentially a "date"-esque thing worries me.

There is a guy, whom we'll call "Martian" for a reason slightly to obsecure to explain, who is a good a friend and I really enjoy talking to. He was one of the guys I had a long dinner time conversation with the other day. He is one of the few people that I really LOVE talking to about nothing and everything.

We're not "close" friends though, and we just recently became friends, which means our relationship hasn't quite been thrust into the "friendzone" yet. I hope we're getting there, but his recent request for companionship to a movie could be taken two ways. 1.) We're friends and moving steadily in the friendzone or 2.) I don't want to think about it.

I know it sounds a little arrogant for that to be my first assumption, but I don't really think it is. I haven't given too much context to the asking, but let's just say that there is the distinct probability that I am moving into the friendzone alone in this relationship.

Dammit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home