One girl. One college. Three thousand guys. This blog is a blow-by-blow [yes, that was a dirty pun] account of the social (and usually sexual) misadventures of a commitment-phobic and ironically promiscuous virgin.

Monday, November 27, 2006

O, miseram me!

Yeah, I'm a geek. Whatever.

Why do we have so much work in college? I thought it was supposed to be Collllllllllege, woot woot, party time. Yeah, right. Anyway, Mash, the military man from the cafe, facebook messaged me. He said he would love to continue our conversation. Hmm. We'll see what happens there.

A guy that I am pretty sure I met on that night out with Mad facebook friended me. I don't know why. I don't really know anything about him, other than the fact that in the four minutes that I was in the same room as him, I really wanted to make out with him. Surprise? No.

I just tied up a ton of loose ends and I feel like I've been super productive today. Unfortunately, I still have a ton of work that I probably should have done over the long weekend. But I didn't. So fuck.

I am so spaced out right now, I can't form complete thoughts. Liz and Elise came to visit this weekend, which was amazing, of course. Liz says Nik. I say I don't know. I don't know if that's even a remote possibility at this point, so I don't want to settle on something that might disappoint. Kit says Mr. Perfect. I say, sweet Jesus woman what are you thinking.

I would like to date someone. A regular booty call would be my preference, but then again I'd also settle for something else. I don't know what that something else is, but I'm kind of sick of having to get dressed and go out in order to... oh you know.

That reminds me, I've got a question (primarily for people who are unattached) that I'm curious about:
After a recent hookup, do you feel like you want to hook up with someone more than after it's been awhile? Okay, that sounds kind of confusing, but I mean, if you hook up with someone and the next weekend you're at a party, are you more likely to try and find someone to hook up with than if you hadn't hooked up with anyone in awhile? In other words, does time make you more or less horny.

Discuss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home