One girl. One college. Three thousand guys. This blog is a blow-by-blow [yes, that was a dirty pun] account of the social (and usually sexual) misadventures of a commitment-phobic and ironically promiscuous virgin.

Monday, December 04, 2006

don't think too hard.

Sometimes when you think about things too hard you start to have questions that you don't want to answer. Right now I am wondering why exactly I am so freaked out about the thought of anything happening with EE, and what would happen if he found out that something had happened with another guy(s) when I ran off on Saturday night. I mean, he really is terrible - he teases me constantly, he's insensitive, self-centered, and a man-whore. But for some reason I don't dislike any of that about him, I actually like him more for it. He never tries to impress me, he's always honest with him, he calls me out on my bullshit, he's funny, he's smart, he's sincere, and most importantly, he makes me feel good about myself without trying.

I have known EE since my first semester, we took a seminar together and then he decided to take another class with me. We started out as kind of class friends, asking about assignments and things like that. Then we started joking around (well, he started joking around) about having sex and blah, blah, blah. Somehow we wound up becoming really good friends, and he's one of the few people that I talk to on a regular basis. I don't always give him the details, in fact, I never give him the details of and hook ups with guys, but he knows about every thing that goes on in my life outside of that. He always listens too, which is my favorite thing about him. He knows when I'm fishing for compliments, and he's quick to point it out, and I love that about him. He sees past my petty vanity and I don't want that to end. I really feel like hooking up with him could potentially ruin all of that, because I feel like he would see me differently. Right now he's into the idea of me, but it's much better that hooking up stays an idea than actually happens.

On Saturday night he was definitely the person I wanted to leave with the most. I just couldn't.

When he kissed me it was so perfect, even if there were other people in the room. We were cornered on the stairs just talking, and suddenly he kissed me, really quickly and softly, pulled away and looked me in the eye and said (in his crazy accent of course), "okay?" and it wasn't until I nodded yes, that he kissed me again. It was a good kiss too. Very good. Soft, but commanding. Just a enough tongue, not sloppy or covered in drool.

I guess my way of not screwnig things up with him, is just finding other people to screw around with.

And for the record, he went home alone.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

he seems like someone who will be a constant for you so i think you should hold on to him as a friend and wait till your boy life isnt so crazy so when and if you decide to pursue him he can have a real shot

12:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he seems like someone who will be a constant for you so i think you should hold on to him as a friend and wait till your boy life isnt so crazy so when and if you decide to pursue him he can have a real shot

12:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home