One girl. One college. Three thousand guys. This blog is a blow-by-blow [yes, that was a dirty pun] account of the social (and usually sexual) misadventures of a commitment-phobic and ironically promiscuous virgin.

Monday, December 04, 2006

it takes two

Okay, so Saturday night was fun. A lot of fun. I did a little jumping around and managed to hook up with Italia and the Grizzly on the same night. The Grizzly pretty kind of understood what was going on, when I left his room to "check up on my roommate" and then came back and had to leave again. Italia was really drunk, and by the time he left really pissed. I should have just picked one or the other, but sometimes a girl wants to have her cake and eat it too.

The Grizzly was absolutely fantastic, and Italia was a good kisser, but I wasn't really into anything else he was doing. The high light of my night was the Grizzly going down. Honestly, he was way better than average and when it's been awhile, even average can seem amazing. Needless to say, there was a toe-curling orgasm, which would have been perfect if my foot hadn't literally cramped up. Has that happened to anyone else? You feel great, you're in the throes of an orgasm, and all of a sudden your foot is cramped? It's kind of funny in retrospect actually.

Because I was so pleased with his performance, I gave in and decided to go down on him. It was only fair. I gave up on my hand job because A.) My wrist started to feel like I had carpal tunnel syndrome and B.) He said no one had ever gotten him off by hand except for himself. I (ready for the world's worst pun?) sucked it up (I told you.) and went down, which he during and after said that it was the best he had ever gotten. Despite that praise, I still have not mastered the art of the hand job.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummm, slightly too much info. and how about sticking to one guy a night... especially when the other is a far try to make succesful

12:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home