One girl. One college. Three thousand guys. This blog is a blow-by-blow [yes, that was a dirty pun] account of the social (and usually sexual) misadventures of a commitment-phobic and ironically promiscuous virgin.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

my saviors.

I went to dinner with the Hippie. We just ate in the dining hall. I looked into his eyes and forgot how in love with him I am.




By the time I got back to my room, every thing else that happened today seemed pretty trivial. He put me in a good mood. A very good mood indeed.

Oh, and Chuck called. He helped too. He talked me through every thing and made me realize that nothing is too big of a deal. One day. Things are still looking up. I told him I was a virgin for the first time too. He was caught a little off-guard and didn't really hide his surprise when "really?" popped out of his mouth. He also called me "aggressive." He said that I was an aggressive kisser and aggressive in life, but that it wasn't a bad thing, it was good. It was just my way of approaching things - constantly trying to work things out and taking the lead before things can go wrong. He said that it was a good thing, and I'll believe him.

The Hippie and I are going to hang out again next week. I am pleased. I can never tell if it's a purely platonic vibe with him or not. It's very strange. The intensity of his blue eyes, and the way he listens to every word you say. Sigh. He's basically every girl's dream.

Life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home