One girl. One college. Three thousand guys. This blog is a blow-by-blow [yes, that was a dirty pun] account of the social (and usually sexual) misadventures of a commitment-phobic and ironically promiscuous virgin.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

should I, or shouldn't I?

So Nik is definitely not going with the Ex to the formal. Austin sent me a text message saying that I should ask him because he'll definitely say yes.

Hmm. I guess I should decide whether or not to ask him pretty soon. I don't want to ask him until I know what prompted Austin to suddenly suggest moving things forward. I mean granted we could go as "just friends," but an actual date event seems pretty... "date-y."


If any one thinks that I should ask him, or should not ask him, please leave me a comment or send me an email.
I don't really like making my own decisions, I would much rather leave it up to an objective audience. A little guidence would be great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home