One girl. One college. Three thousand guys. This blog is a blow-by-blow [yes, that was a dirty pun] account of the social (and usually sexual) misadventures of a commitment-phobic and ironically promiscuous virgin.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

whoops

I just locked myself outside of my room wearing nothing but a pair of underpants. Seriously, I was publicly flashing full frontal nudity. Thank God, no one walked by in the five minutes I was standing in the hallway pounding on my door, while my roommate was in the shower.

That was more than a little embarrassing.


In other news, Austin has a friend from his homeland visiting and won't be attending the study break tonight.
Add that to the fact that I have a midterm tomorrow morning and it suddenly feels like nothing is going my way tonight.


Sigh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait-- why were you out of your room in just underwear to begin with?

12:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home