One girl. One college. Three thousand guys. This blog is a blow-by-blow [yes, that was a dirty pun] account of the social (and usually sexual) misadventures of a commitment-phobic and ironically promiscuous virgin.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Schedules.

According to my schedule and my five thousand commitments per week, I am a very busy person. Lucky for me, I don't mind skipping a few things every now and then.

Today I have skipped two classes, a section, and tutoring. This week I have skipped five classes, a section, and other assorted things, yet for some reason I've still be really busy. Maybe I need to work on getting a good schedule down, but I actually kind of like the way things are going. I don't generally flake out on things that I volunteer to do, but today I'm actually starting to feel sick and I have a temperature so I figured it would be better not to work with kids this afternoon.

Classes are an entirely different thing. I only go if I feel like I HAVE to go. This semester I just haven't really felt committed to any of them. I'm doing well in the classes I enjoy is the worse part - I should have some incentive to go, but I do. The one class I absolutely abhor, I'm not doing so hot in, but I don't really care either.

Anyway, long story short, I am trying to fit the Cafe Guy into my schedule, since he emailed me to re-schedule coffee. Yes, I am back to being elated. The Dem also sent me a facebook message, so we'll see where that goes.

A lot of things to look forward to coming up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home