One girl. One college. Three thousand guys. This blog is a blow-by-blow [yes, that was a dirty pun] account of the social (and usually sexual) misadventures of a commitment-phobic and ironically promiscuous virgin.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

I love bad decisions

"I can resist everything, but temptation."

--Oscar Wilde


It's true, I can resist everything, but temptation. I should finish the twenty page paper I'm working on that's due on Tuesday. Or maybe start other twenty page paper due on Thursday. Maybe the ten page paper due on Friday.

Nope.

There's a party that might be pretty good tonight. I can't say no.

Unfortunately, the club hosting it isn't one of my favorites, but since it's the first weekend back I'm hoping that it will be pretty good.


I am an idiot. I am also okay with that.

If I get a drunk I am probably going to wind up calling Italia. I don't know if that's a bad thing, I haven't decided quite yet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home