One girl. One college. Three thousand guys. This blog is a blow-by-blow [yes, that was a dirty pun] account of the social (and usually sexual) misadventures of a commitment-phobic and ironically promiscuous virgin.

Friday, January 05, 2007

Keeping it light...

I totally forgot to mention that I had lunch with Nik yesterday! It was the cutest thing in the world, he stopped by the cafe to eat lunch with me!

Ahhh!!!!

Oh! Italia keeps inviting me to study with him, and it's just kind of fun. Last night he went out and he texted me when he was drunk and asked me to come over.

I really want to hook up with Italia.

I really like Nik.

I really want to hang out with Billy.

I really am just giddy all over.


I really, really, want to hook up with Italia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home