One girl. One college. Three thousand guys. This blog is a blow-by-blow [yes, that was a dirty pun] account of the social (and usually sexual) misadventures of a commitment-phobic and ironically promiscuous virgin.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

So much to say, so much to say.

Well I since I was home for break I decided to take a little hiatus from blogging. In part due to the fact that I was spending a lot of time away from the computer, visiting friends and such, but mostly because when I'm home I'm just lazy. Sheer laziness.

Anyway, since it's been awhile a little recap is way overdue. To whet your appetite, I have been asked on a date, asked to travel to a foreign country, met someone entirely new, made out with person who is entirely new, had great falafel (yes, that belongs on the list), been the belle of the ball, was an idiot, learned my lesson, had my first orgasm of the new year, oh and did I mention the falafel?

So the house formal (Thursday night) was pretty amazing, I looked cute in my strapless mini-dress, I was feeling good, and excited to see Nik. Even though we never made plans to go together, he assured me that he was attending. The big problem was that I was slightly drunk by the time he got there. He had a late class, so he wound up showing up in the clothes he had worn to class - a little under-dressed, to say the least - but he came anyway. It was really cute when he came, he tried to strike up conversation with me, and being the genius that I am I ignored him. I was so paranoid about coming off as "too drunk," so I decided it was best if I just avoided him. Unfortunately, being drunk, I didn't pull it off as smoothly as I would have liked. Instead of saying "excuse me one moment," or something even reasonably intelligent, I walked away while he was in midsentence. I was proud of my plan too, until Taylor told me that I was nuts, and looked totally rude. I realized that later on my own anyway, I was just hoping that no one else had noticed.

The formal the next night was a little less eventful, but afterward I headed to a bigger party that was pretty fun. I didn't hook up with any one, or even consider it, since the party was at the gentlemen's clubs I was going for cocktails at the next night. I didn't want to come off as trampy before I actually had be a demure and docile date. After that party we headed to another club for a party, that I got groped at and left really angrily. This guy was following me around and then when he went to dance with me he blatanly felt me up, and I ran away, found Taylor and left. It was possible that it was less intentional than I thought it was, but honestly I don't care, he should have watched his hands. Either way, it was gross, he was gross, and I'm glad I didn't stick around.

Saturday night was the cocktail party, and I wore a pretty dress and felt like a princess. I was in such a good mood, and I went to bed floating on air. I went with Martin, who is absolutely amazing. I only got to see my Eastern European for a minute, and I thought that he was kind of cold. He was with this girl who apparently "fucked" him (to quote him), and that he thinks is really hot. He kept asking me what I thought of her over the next week, and I never actually told him that I thought she looked like of like a transexual with a bad wig. I guess she was okay. It felt like he was trying to throw her in my face or something, like I would get jealous or something, but he also kept telling me how he would never date her, and that he isn't looking for a relationship with anyone, let alone her. He was also having sex with girls in Europe over Christmas break, which he told me about, so I'm not really sure why he wanted me to be jealous of his Tranny-date.

Anyway, I'll save some more interesting things for tomorrow, but I'll end on this:
Nik's Ex invited me along on their trip to Iceland. How weird is that? We had a class together, but we're definitely not good friends. DEFINITELY not close enough for international traveling. In fact, the only times we've spoken this year have been randomly through Nik. Seriously, strange. This was tonight, after she invited me (completely randomly) to have dinner with her. We went from saying "hi" in passing, to making vacation plans together in about five minutes. She invited me randomly via facebook, I decided to go, since I was curious as to why she invited me in the first place. She was there with a bunch of people, we ate, we talked, and boom. I don't think she expected me to say yes (of course I didn't), and she asserted that Nik is her BEST friend here, so I'm not sure what she was getting at.

What are people getting at these days?

Oh, and in case you were wondering, my New Year's resolution is to make the best of life, no matter what my circumstances. I don't want to look back and regret anything ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home