One girl. One college. Three thousand guys. This blog is a blow-by-blow [yes, that was a dirty pun] account of the social (and usually sexual) misadventures of a commitment-phobic and ironically promiscuous virgin.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I'm over it.

Nik was cute for awhile, but you know what? I'm over it. The waiting around, the little things, the Ex. I am just done, absolutely done. I mean seriously, it would be one thing if it were just waiting around, but this is ridiculous, waiting around while he goes on vacation with the Ex. Screw that.

I've got a date with Billy this Saturday. A concert from the looks of it. As cool as he seems, I'm not sure I want to spend my last Saturday night of January with one guy. I mean, if there's a party, then I don't know that I want to miss it.

The twenty-eight year old has yet to return from his homeland.

Chuck is too much. Much too much.

The Artist I'm still debating about. I mean if he were here it wouldn't be a problem, but he's so far away to date in the "just getting to know you phase." Oh well, we'll see. I might go down, I thought that I might this week, but my schedule was a little more hectic than I thought it would be. But he's so adorable.

Blah. That's how I'm feeling. Just blah about everything. So much work, so little time. I'm sick of Nik, but I wish I wasn't.

Maybe I just need a break from everything and every one.

Probably.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home