One girl. One college. Three thousand guys. This blog is a blow-by-blow [yes, that was a dirty pun] account of the social (and usually sexual) misadventures of a commitment-phobic and ironically promiscuous virgin.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Growing up too fast.

Can I handle an actual "date" situation with any sort of potential?


Probably not. I'm not sure I'm ready for "adult" relationships, since I haven't even had a teenage one.

Fuck.

I cannot go on a date with the Artist. I cannot go on a date with the 28 year-old.


I'm in college. I am not even old enough to drink legally. I don't have a job, or a house, or any long term projections of my life. I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do for spring break.

Hell, I'm still a virgin.

That being said, I'm going to give the Artist a call tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home