One girl. One college. Three thousand guys. This blog is a blow-by-blow [yes, that was a dirty pun] account of the social (and usually sexual) misadventures of a commitment-phobic and ironically promiscuous virgin.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Oh so lonely Saturday.

There is no one around (literally), and I am not at school. So basically I am bumming around on a Saturday night. I've been so exhausted for the last couple of weeks I haven't really done much in the way of going out, but that doesn't mean much hasn't happened.

The Artist offered to teach me how to drive. I am definitely not cute enough for anyone to risk letting me behind the wheel. Oh well, I warned him. Especially once he mentioned that he drove a stick-shift. Ha, this should be fun.

We talked forever and a half last night, which was great, and I am really digging him, but I don't know. I don't know. Too far. Too much to think about.

I love Chuck. He is the best friend a girl (or guy) could ask for.

I told Mr. Perfect that I liked him.

I lied to Mr. Perfect.

I am an asshole.

My Eastern European is an asshole.

I was an asshole because my Eastern European was an asshole.

More elboration later. Regular posting to commence once I'm back on campus and things are in full swing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home